Vintage «Omega Geneve» Watch - Automatic Movement Cal.565, Swiss Luxe Watch
«Omega Geneve» Watch Descriptions
If you're looking for a vintage watch that will add a touch of luxury to your style, then you need the Omega Geneve watch. This stunning timepiece features an automatic movement cal.565 and is Swiss-made, so you know it's of the highest quality. It's also water resistant and comes with a warranty, so you can be sure it'll last for years to come.
What sets this watch apart from the rest is its unique design. The Omega Geneve has a timeless look that will never go out of style, making it the perfect accessory for any outfit. Whether you're dressing up for a special occasion or just want to add a bit of pizzazz to your everyday style, this watch is sure to make a statement.
So don't wait any longer, grab an Omega Geneve watch while they're still available. Trust us, you won't regret it!
Omega Watches History
Omega is a Swiss watch company that produces luxury watches under the "Omega" trademark. The company was founded in 1848 in the Swiss city of La Chaux-de-Fonds as a simple watch workshop.
The watch was released in 1971 and it has a very beautiful and minimalistic dial.
The case is made of stainless steel, thanks to this the watch is very durable and reliable.
This is a completely authentic Omega watch from 1971, the dial was not restored too.
Vintage Watch Characteristics
- Year: Serial number of the movement 33543144 dates back to 1971
- Case size: 35 mm
- Case materials: Stainless Steel
- Strap materials: Leather
- Made in Switzerland.
Soviet Watch Benefits
- This watch is made with high quality materials.
- It is Swiss made, meaning it has excellent craftsmanship.
- The strap is made of leather, making it comfortable to wear.
- You'll feel stylish and sophisticated when wearing this watch.
- It's the perfect gift for a loved one who appreciates fine watches.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !