Vintage Alarm Watch "Seiko Bell-Matic", Rare Japan Watch
The Seiko Bell-Matic watch was released in Japan in the early 1970’s and immediately became a market hit because of its reliability and alarm functions.
This interesting model with its specific feature is distinguished also by its design: the barrel-shaped steel case feels very comfortable on the wrist and guarantees the strength of the watch.
The brown dial goes well with the handmade leather strap.
- Year: 1970's
- Case size: 39 mm
- Movement: Automatic
- Case materials: Stainless Steel
- Strap materials: Leather.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !