Rare Watch "Zaria" Art Deco Tank Style from 1970's, Cartier Style
Step into the allure of the 1970s with the vintage Zaria watch—a timeless masterpiece with a distinctive square case measuring 23.5x30mm.
Its modest size makes it universally appealing, gracing any wrist with elegance.
The enchanting black dial, adorned with Roman numerals, adds a touch of sophistication reminiscent of the iconic style embraced by renowned brands like Omega, Cartier, and Jaeger LeCoultre in the 1960s.
As a rare and collectible gem, the Zaria watch invites you to own a piece of horological history, where craftsmanship meets rarity in a truly coveted timepiece.
- Year: 1970s
- Case size: 23,5х30 mm
- Movement: Mechanical
- Made in USSR.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !