Rare Watch "Junghans" from 1930's, Vintage German Military Watch
The watch was released in the 1930's in Germany, and it vividly reflects the style of those times.
The Junghans company was founded back in 1861 by Erhard Junhans in the city of Schramberg. The company was able to achieve a real success around the world, after the war years the release of wall clocks became the main feature of the company - they were sold in large quantities throughout Europe and America.
“Junghans” were also engaged in the release of wrist watches on their own in-house movements, these watches were also popular in Europe, because they had a bright design and showed stable performance.
The wrist watches were not produced in such a large circulation as the wall clocks, but this fact added the interest of buyers to the Junghans wrist watches.
This is one is one of those watches that were released in the 1930s, it is in excellent condition for its age, the watch is fully original and authentic.
- Year: 1930's
- Movement: Mechanical
- Case materials: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Strap materials: Leather
- Case size: 25 mm
- Lug to lug size: 38 mm
- Made in Germany.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !