Rare Vintage "Universal Geneve" WW2 watch, Swiss Military watch
Universal Geneve also made military watches, and one of these models were sold to the Royal Dutch Army. These watches were issued to the Dutch soldiers during the late 1930s, just before World War II started for The Netherlands (on the 10th of May 1940). The dial of the Universal Geneve features a ‘W’ symbol, which was the initial of Queen Wilhelmina of The Netherlands. Queen Wilhelmina ruled The Netherlands from 1890 till 1948.
The watch is small enough considering today's standards - a case diameter is 30 mm without a crown.
All WW2 military watches are usually small in size, but they are very comfortable and look harmonious on both the men’s and women’s hands.
The watch is made in the best traditions of Universal, the premium level movement proves their superiority over many other watch companies.
Pay attention to the handmade leather strap, it perfectly complements this watch!
- Year: 1939
- Case size: 30 mm
- Movement: Mechanical
- Strap materials: Leather
- Made in Switzerland.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !