Rare Military Omega Watch - Swiss Premium Watch from 1940s
Omega Watch Description
Just when you thought vintage watches couldn't get any cooler, here comes the fantastic Rare Military Omega Watch! This Swiss Premium Watch from the 1940s is sure to make everyone a bit jealous. It has a mechanical cal.30T2 movement and is made with stainless steel materials that are sure to last for years to come - making it a true family heirloom. For added comfort, it also comes with a genuine leather strap that will make you feel like you just stepped out of an old-school movie. Shrouded in history from its serial number that dates back to 1944, this unique piece of equipment will surely become the topic at all your events. With its remarkable craftsmanship and design, you'll be the envy of all your friends – so go ahead and show off your absolute classic style!
Watch from 1940s History
"Omega" is a Swiss watch company that produces luxury watches under the "Omega" trademark. The company was founded in 1848 in the Swiss city of La Chaux-de-Fonds as a simple watch workshop.
The watch was released in 1940s and it has a very beautiful and minimalistic dial. The dial was professionally restored and lume applied on the numbers and hand.
The case is made of stainless steel, thanks to this the watch is very durable and reliable.
This watch was more popular among military officers, because the movement of this watch showed very high accuracy and stability.
Swiss Premium Watch Characteristics
- Serial Number of The Movement Dates Back to 1944
- Movement: Mechanical Cal.30T2
- Case materials: Stainless Steel
- Strap materials: Leather
- Case size: 35 mm
- Made in Switzerland.
Military Watch Benefits
- This watch is made with high-quality materials.
- It has a mechanical movement.
- You're getting a piece of history.
- The watch is made in Switzerland, one of the most renowned countries for quality watches.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !