Premium Vintage Watch "IWC Schaffhausen", 14K Gold
A wrist masterpiece from IWC! That sounds like a big word, but it’s true.
The watch case is made of 14-karat gold, it has a manual-winding premium movement inside.
The watch was released in the 1960's, it has a very attractive and vintage design, in the 60's IWC gold watches were not available to everyone due to the limited edition and their high price.
The diameter of the watch case is 34 mm, the watch is very elegant and will suit both men and women completing a business look.
The watch is in very good condition, no any restoration work, all parts are authentic.
The movement was serviced by a professional watchmaker in 2022.
- Year: 1960's
- Movement: Mechanical
- Case materials: Gold
- Strap materials: Leather
- Case size: 34 mm
- Made in Switzerland.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !