Vintage Watch "Wostok Komandirskie" with Yuri Gagarin, Amphibia Soviet Military Watch
"Vostok" is a Soviet watch factory based in Chistopol. The factory produces mainly military and amfibian mechanical watches. It also makes clocks and watch movements for other watch brands.
The watch was released in 1970's in the Soviet Union, at that time they were incredibly popular among men, because of their durability and water resistance, so it is not surprising that Vostok Amphibian is the main watch of the Soviet soldiers.
- Year: 1970's
- Case size: 39 mm
- Movement: Mechanical
- Case materials: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Strap materials: Nylon.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !