Rare Vintage Bulova Watch - USA Army Watch
Bulova Watch Description
Are you looking for a timepiece to turn heads and make your wrist look distinguished? Look no further than this Rare Vintage Bulova Watch - USA Army Watch! From its subtle yet sophisticated coloring to its classic vintage design, this watch screams style. The brass and stainless steel case mixed with Swiss engineering ensures the utmost accuracy in timekeeping. If that's not enough, it was inspired by the 1940's - rock that throwback style today! So if you're ready to upgrade from your smartwatch and join the ranks of vintage watch-wearers, then this Rare Vintage Bulova Watch - USA Army Watch is perfect for you!
Rare Watch History
We are happy to offer you an original and rare watch "Bulova", that was made specially for the soldiers of the American army during the Second World War.
The watch is in good condition and shows time well. The watch case has scuffs, but this is quite normal for a watch with such an impressive age. The watch face has a beautiful vintage patina.
This watch is well suited to people who appreciate rare and unique vintage items.
ORD Dept mark: The Ordnance Department numbers each watch with letters which signify the grade of the watch and the service to which it is issued, followed by the ordnance serial number marked plainly on the exterior back of the case. This serial number is the only number referred to in identifying an ordnance timepiece. Each watch is iden tified by the ordnance code markings. This watch has mark OF which means "for 15- to 17-jewel wrist watches (waterproof case)".
USA Army Watch Characteristics
- Year: 1940's
- Case size: 32 mm
- Movement: Mechanical
- Case materials: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Strap materials: Leather
- Made in Switzerland.
- Keeps accurate time
- Swiss engineering
- Channel your innermost stylish self from the 1940's.
- Get that classic, understated look that never goes out of style.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !