Vintage Soviet Watch «Pobeda» - Original Unisex Watch
Unisex Watch Description
The Vintage Soviet Watch "Pobeda" is an original unisex watch from the 1950's. It has a 30mm case size, made of a combination of brass and stainless steel. The movement is mechanical, and it features a stainless steel strap. This watch was produced during the Soviet Union era and "Pobeda" brand watches were well known for its durability and precise timekeeping. It is considered a collectible item due to its historical significance and its unique design.
Watch «Pobeda» History
Pobeda is a Soviet brand of wrist watches owned by the Petrodvorets Watch Factory. The brand name was chosen by Stalin himself in April 1945, he gave the order that the first watches be ready for the first year of Victory celebration.
The watch looks very nice and vintage! Great gift for lovers of truly vintage and old things.
the watch is small in size, so it'll look great on woman's wrist too!
Soviet Watch Characteristics
- Year: 1950's
- Case size: 30 mm
- Movement: Mechanical
- Case materials: Brass, Stainless Steel
- Strap materials: Stainless Steel.
Vintage Watch Benefits
- Historical significance: Produced during the Soviet Union era, the Pobeda brand watches are a piece of history, and owning one of these watches means having a small piece of history on your wrist.
- Durability: "Pobeda" brand watches were well-known for their durability and precise timekeeping, so this watch should be able to last for a long time with proper care.
- Mechanical Movement: Mechanical watches are considered to be more traditional, and it is more precise compared to quartz watch. It is known for being more durable and requires less battery replacement.
- Materials: The combination of brass and stainless steel used in the case construction and the stainless steel used for the strap make this watch rust-resistant and durable.
- Size: 30mm case size is suitable for most men and women wrist size, which makes it unisex.
- Vintage look: The design of the watch gives it a vintage look that is considered fashionable and a stylish accessory.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !