Soviet Watch «Pobeda Mayak» - Mechanical Rare Watch
Soviet Watch «Pobeda Mayak» Description
Introducing the Soviet Watch «Pobeda Mayak» - Mechanical Antique Watch! This watch is a true piece of history, made in USSR and bearing the name of Stalin himself. It's fully working and comes with a rare dial, making it a must-have for any collector.
If you're looking for a vintage watch that's both stylish and steeped in history, then the «Pobeda Mayak» is the perfect choice. Whether you're wearing it as a fashion statement or using it as a conversation starter, this watch is sure to turn heads. So don't wait – order your «Pobeda Mayak» today!
Antique Watch History
This is a vintage watch by Pobeda made in USSR. This watch is in a fully working order. The watch has lovely rare dial.
Pobeda watches were made by the First Moscow watch factory following the Second World War in 1946. The name of the watches was personally endorsed by Stalin. Pobeda watches were very popular throughout the Soviet Union time.
The watch was produced in the early 1960's in USSR. It has a beautiful bicolor watch face made of bronze.
The watch is fully authentic, it works well and can become a great vintage jewelry for your look.
The watch is perfect for people who love bright vintage watches with a great history.
Mechanical Antique Watch Characteristics
- Year: 1960's
- Case size: 32 mm
- Movement: Mechanical
- Case materials: Brass, Stainless Steel, Bronze
- Strap materials: Leather.
Soviet Watch Benefits
- Vintage style watch.
- Mechanical movement.
- Brass and stainless steel case.
- Bronze dial.
- Leather strap.
- Get that stylish, retro look.
- Watch your timepiece with mechanical movement slowly tick away.
- Brass and stainless steel give a weighty feel to the watch.
Additional photos or videos of the watch
Let me know if you need additional photos or videos of the watch (including watch movement, back case or anything else).
You can contact us here, and a member of our team will get back to you soon!
Watch servicing information
All the watches in our shop are in working condition and have been serviced by a professional watchmaker. We always check the watch again before shipping.
Standard delivery: 10-20 business days depending on country.
Express delivery: 3-10 business days depending on country.
Processing time: 3-5 business days for all countries and delivery methods.
Contact us for the details.
Why should you buy watches from our store?
1. We are selling rare, beautiful and unique vintage and customized watches
2. For an extra fee you can purchase watch gift box or additional strap in our shop
3. We can personalize the purchased items per your specifications
4. We can engrave the back of the watch per your specifications, including choice of fonts, at extra $2 per each letter or symbol - contact us for this option
5. We provide guarantee for all sold watches
6. If there is a particular watch you are looking for, feel free to write to us and we will try to locate it for you !